In this issue:
- Rocketing rates of adoption in DeFi’s lending sector
- Bitrefill’s Lightning-enabled bulk order shopping cart
- Evercoin 2, a mobile-first hardware wallet integrated with YubiKey
- The Kraken Pro trading app with fees as low as 0%
We also cover the release of Brave 1.0 and the browser’s plans to expand into crypto e-commerce.
All that and more in this week’s issue. But first, here’s some…
🚀 Updates From Nomics
- Nomics Update #1: Flippening episode #60, Why Institutional Investors Are Flocking to Liquid, is live on our blog. In the episode, we meet Mario Lozada, co-founder, President, and CTO of Liquid, a Japan-based cryptocurrency exchange. We discuss institutional investors, regulation, and the future of the space.
- Nomics Update #2: We’re pleased to announce the release of A History of Crypto Exchanges, our latest collaboration with Nathaniel Whittemore, curator of Long Reads Sunday. This 5,000-word post is likely the most comprehensive treatment of the topic that you’ll find. Interested in crypto exchange history? Wondering what’s next for crypto exchanges? Settle in and check it out. For even more on crypto exchanges, try Episodes 57 & 58 of our Flippening podcast.
- Nomics Update #3: Our Cryptosteel Capsule giveaway continues! We’ve partnered with the generous people at Cryptosteel to give away 3 (THREE!) Cryptosteel Capsules. The Capsule, otherwise known as “The Mother of All Backups,” is the premier backup tool for cryptocurrency HODLers. The giveaway ends November 19th at midnight EST. Enter here. (If you’re a product company in the crypto space and would like to work with us on a giveaway, please get in touch).
And now, let’s see what the cryptocurrency world has brought us this week.