In this issue, we discuss:
- Exodus 1s – HTC’s new budget blockchain phone
- Revolut’s plans for expansion in the US
- Moon’s browser extension for buying on Amazon with BTC, ETH, and LTC
- Bank of Canada’s idea to launch its own cryptocurrency
- Poloniex closing doors to US customers on Nov 1, 2019
Plus our recent interview with the team behind the Coldcard hardware wallet, our latest giveaway and one of the wallets featured below.
All that and more in this week’s issue. But first, here’s some…
🚀 Updates From Nomics
- We just launched one of our most requested features: Global Search! 🔍 Quickly find a crypto asset or exchange while browsing any page on Nomics.com. Want to navigate even faster? Just hit the forward-slash (i.e. “/”) on your keyboard and start searching, instantly. ⚡️ P.S. We’ll also be adding this to our blog and company pages down the road for even better discoverability.
- The Flippening Podcast just release a two-part deep-dive on the history of crypto exchanges. It’s called: Crypto Exchanges: A History of Crypto’s Most Powerful Institutions. For this series, I’m joined by Nathaniel Whittemore, curator of Long Reads Sunday.
- Nomics.com has partnered with the generous people at Coldcard Wallet to give away 3 (THREE!) Bitcoin hardware wallets. Go here to enter the giveaway.
And now, let’s see what the cryptocurrency world has brought us this week.