Nomics.com and Nexo present buyer’s guides for crypto products and services with rankings determined algorithmically.
We believe these rankings will serve as valuable buyer’s guides for crypto products and services – as U.S. News & World Report does for colleges, hospitals, and mutual funds.[Read more…] about Nomics & Nexo Release Crypto’s 1st Algorithmic Product Rankings
This post was last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 08:54 pm
In this issue, we discuss:
- The exponential increase in Brave’s active users
- The new Incognito Node with support for BTC, ETH, and BNB
- Unstoppable Domains and its goal to replace crypto wallets
- Electrum’s next release with support for Bitcoin lightning payments
- The new crypto tax guidance, issued by IRS
We also cover the initiative by leading automobile producers to integrate a new blockchain and payment system in their new models.
All this and more in this week’s issue. But first, here’s some…
🚀 Updates From Nomics
- Nomics data was featured in the most recent issue of CoinDesk’s Institutional Crypto newsletter. Go here to subscribe.
- Nexo has generously offered to step up and sponsor this issue (and several additional issues) of Popular Crypto. Without their support, we wouldn’t be able to sustainably produce this newsletter. With Nexo, you can use your #crypto as collateral to get cash in 45+ fiat currencies & #stablecoins without selling your cryptoassets. Go here to learn more about them.
- Full Binance order books now available on Nomics API. Our API now provides full Binance order book snapshots for up to 5000 bids and asks. Users can access this data through the order book snapshot endpoint.
- The Nomics $2K Bitcoin and Ether giveaway has concluded. The winner will be selected at random on Monday October 21st, and announced on October 22nd.
And now, let’s see what the cryptocurrency world has brought us this week.