In this issue:
- The BitBox02 – a new hardware wallet from Shift Cryptosecurity
- The Cryptosteel Capsule takes an extreme durability test
- A DIY guide to building a Coldcard wallet with off-the-shelf parts
- AirCarbon, a trading platform for tokenized carbon credits
We also cover ReclaimCrypto – an initiative by Coinfirm and Kroll to help investors recover stolen cryptocurrency.
All that and more in this week’s issue. But first, here’s some…
🚀 Updates From Nomics
- We’re pleased to announce that our new embeddable price widget is up and running in the wild. The widget, seen here with price data for Beam (BEAM) and Bitcoin (BTC), is fully responsive, fast, and available for every asset on Nomics.
- @CoinDeskMarkets recently turned to Nomics for the latest market cap rankings and caught Binance Coin (BNB) sneaking past EOS (EOS). The above screenshot is from our website and includes our Transparent Volume metric. Check it out – second column from the right.
- The Flippening Podcast just released an episode on exchange volume spamming, ticker stuffing, and other ways that exchanges inflate their volume. Go here to check it out.
- Our Coldcard Wallet giveaway continues til November 4th at 11:59pm EST. Enter the giveaway here!
And now, let’s see what the cryptocurrency world has brought us this week.