This post was last updated on July 11th, 2019 at 07:53 pm
In this episode, we reflect on the biggest ideas and lessons learned from the past 12 months of interviewing the top names in crypto. I’m joined by Anthony Pompliano, co-founder at Morgan Creek Digital Assets. Listen in to hear what types of companies could outperform Bitcoin, what we got wrong about crypto in 2018, and why debt hasn’t gotten as much attention as it should.
Today’s episode is broken up into five chapters:
- Chapter One: An introduction to Anthony and his investment thesis
- Chapter Two: A discussion of some of the most interesting ideas and episodes from the past 12 months
- Chapter Three: Some of the lessons we’ve learned making this podcast
- Chapter Four: My pick for best episode of the year
- Chapter Five: A lightning round of the game “overrated/underrated”