It has been some time since our last newsletter. Why the long gap? We’ve been busy making a ton of improvements to Nomics.com and our API, as well as focusing on growing our team and our business.
Our database now holds over 3 billion trades, and we have a lot of thoughts to share this week around pricing, API updates, and new hires. I’d also like to introduce you to some of our new users and share some thoughts around crypto exchange growth strategies.
Nomics.com Website Updates
Update #1: New Pages For Individual Crypto Exchanges
We’ve released pages for individual cryptocurrency exchanges (for example, see this one about Binance).
These pages are, to my knowledge, the most detailed exchange analytics pages available today on any crypto market data aggregation website.
On this page, we give you:
- Crypto quote currency dominance
- Overall quote currency dominance
- Volume and volume change information for all trading pairs on a given exchange
- Total number of executed trades
- Number of executed trades across all individual trading pairs