This post was last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 05:49 pm
Note: Nomics has never charged for exchange listings. They are free.
The fastest way to accomplish this is by creating a deep data integration with the Nomics data platform.
Such an integration will . . .
- Provide your exchange with enhanced (and free) marketing coverage
- Expose your data to our website visitors
- Expose your trading pairs and markets to our API users
A deep data integration with Nomics will also enable us to deliver all of your current and historical gapless raw trade data to investors.
Integrating with us is free, easy to implement, and there are a whole host of reasons why it likely makes sense for your exchange.
- Why Integrate with Nomics?
- Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Integrate With Nomics
- Benefit #1: Get Listed On Our Website (And Exposure Via Our API)
- Benefit #2: Designation As An A+ Verified Exchange (With A Badge)
- Benefit #3: Get Ranked & Listed Ahead of Other Exchanges
- Benefit #4: Top Rankings For Your Markets and Trading Pairs
- Benefit #5: Free Promotion Worth Over $4,000
- How to Integrate Your Exchange
Why Integrate with Nomics?
Our API Gets You Noticed by Institutional Investors
Over a 30-day period, the Nomics API receives, on average, over 30+ million API calls.
While our website is primarily oriented towards a consumer audience, our API users are almost entirely institutional investors. Our market data is also used by many top hedge funds and exchanges. The reliability of our API, as well as the richness of our historical data, and thorough customer support is fast making us a go-to crypto data platform.
Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Integrate With Nomics
Benefit #1: Get Listed On Our Website (And Exposure Via Our API)
We’ll list you on our exchange index page that shows your markets and related data. We’ll also create a page for your individual exchange that will include links to your channels and a description of your exchange in the metadata of your platform’s pages (see IDEX’s exchange page as an example).
Benefit #2: Designation As An A+ Verified Exchange (With A Badge)
After completing a deep data integration with us, you’ll become an A+ Verified Exchange and will be awarded a green shield. This indicates that your exchange meets the highest standards for data reliability and consistency.
Benefit #3: Get Ranked & Listed Ahead of Other Exchanges
We’ll also give you priority exposure by putting your exchange at the top of our Exchanges Page (like we do for IDEX).
Benefit #4: Top Rankings For Your Markets and Trading Pairs
In the initial sort of currency trading pairs, your markets (and the markets of other integration partners) will appear above exchange. See the IDEX markets below as an example.
Benefit #5: Free Promotion Worth Over $4,000
In addition to exposure via the website and the API, we’ll ensure you get coverage on our marketing channels and through third parties.
We’ll promote you as an integration partner and A+ Verified Exchange via:
- A PR Newswire press release about our data integration with you (linking to your exchange)
- A blog post (see here for an example)
- Posts to our Twitter account . . . and our CEO’s Twitter account
We’ll also happily run ads and interview someone from your team on our popular podcast ‘Flippening’ (which gets around 50k downloads per episode). You can check out some examples of the show here:
- Tokenize The World: A Tokenized Securities Documentary
- Understanding China’s Largest Blockchain Fund w/ Eric Meltzer of INBlockchain
How to Integrate Your Exchange
Doing a deep data integration with Nomics (and becoming an A+ Verified Exchange) reliably takes between 3 to 6 hours of developer time. We’ll have one of our own developers on hand offering one-on-one support throughout the entire process, and we’re even happy to hop on a Google Hangout and pair program the integration with you in real-time.
Instructions for integrating with us are listed on our Exchange Integration Specification.
You’ll need to stand up the following three endpoints (outlined in the spec).
Once your team creates these endpoints, we’ll list a page for you on our platform, including the links to your channels and a description/article about your platform in the metadata.
If you need any help or would like to chat with us in more detail about what deep integration means, get in touch!