My guest today is actually me (Clay Collins).
A few weeks ago, Rob interviewed me for his podcast and I liked the content so much that I asked Rob if I could air a modified version of that conversation here for you today. He generously said yes, so here we are.
You’re probably used to me being the one asking the questions. In this episode, we flip the script and I hope you enjoy what happens when the tables are turned.
Please enjoy this conversation between myself and Rob Paone.
- Nomics’ origin story and what led myself and my co-founder to start Nomics.
- A high-level overview of what Nomics is involved in at the moment.
- What the future product roadmap for Nomics looks like, and the importance of our forthcoming API product.
- Why we think we have the cleanest data in the space.
- The evolution of institutional participation in crypto investing and some of the top lessons learned thus far from the Flippening Podcast.
- The difference between Alpha and Beta gains.
- The ethics of crypto asset liquidity events or ICOs.
- The evolution of ICO fundraising.
- Crypto index funds and crypto funds of funds.
- Why I’m so interested in decentralized exchanges.
- Our favorite crypto projects right now.
Links Relevant To This Episode:
- Rob Paone
- The Crypto Bobby Podcast
- Kyle Samani
- Multicoin Capital
- Planet Money
- SALT Lending
- Unchained Capital
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Union Square Ventures
- Pantera Capital
- BlockTower Capital
- Ari Paul
- Bitwise Investments
- Rick Marini
- Protocol Ventures
- Polychain Capital
- Naval Ravikant
- Ledger Nano S
- Radar Relay
Terms Mentioned in the Episode:
Clay Collins: My guest today is actually me. In this episode I’m interviewed by Rob Paone, host of the Crypto Bobby podcast. Anyway, a few weeks ago, Rob interviewed me for his show and I liked the content so much that I asked Rob if I could air a modified version of that conversation here for you today. He generously said, “Yes,” so here we are. You’re probably used to me being the one asking the questions. In this conversation we flip the script. I hope you enjoy what happens when the tables are turned. Read more… about Podcast: Cryptocurrency Data & The Future of Nomics w/ Rob Paone of the Crypto Bobby Podcast